Thread: Calming down...
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
roxylove11
Yorkie Yakker

Default Calming down...

I have an 8 month old female Yorkie named Roxy...I got her spayed about a month ago. I noticed the past few days she has been much calmer than she has usually been. I mainly keep her inside for 2 reasons - my backyard isn't really puppy safe yet and there one of my neighbors lets her dogs run free on the block (I don't want to take a chance if they aren't friendly). The past few days however I have been taking her out for walks and let her explore my back yard a little bit. She has been eating fine and sleeping ok, just haven't been as "crazy" - usually she runs laps around the house like a speeding bullet and gets very excited when someone comes in the house. I'm a little worried that she may have picked up something from being outside (I did not get the leptospirosis vaccine). Also I have found her chewing on little black "things" - kind of look like rice, which I'm afraid is mice droppings, although I have not seen any mice in my house. Does anyone have any advice? I don't want to keep calling my vet for every little thing - they probably thing I'm crazy already (very anxious lol)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!