View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #9
Baily341o
YT Addict

Practice for the squirming issure. Bailey never had a problem as a puppy. Know all I do is put both of my knees up and Bailey lounges on them while I brush and put it in, I could go for days and she doesn't move... usually she falls asleep while I brush it, braid it, expirament with it, tie it, bow it, top knot it. Bailey doesnt really care, but sometimes when we get back from walks and going out she will like wrestle with her self on the floor to get it off and then I come and look at her and she looks like a lion! Then I just say, wheres your bow?! And she runs and picks it up and drops it at my foot after she attacked it. Sorry, my little story! Just feed the dog treats if she/he is good and then when your done give another treat... I mean thats what I would do. Keep on repeating this everyday in short bits. The way I do my babes hair(I dont really like the top knot look on her, so its just a pony tail because she has a small face) just put it up in the clear bands and then attach the clip under neath! And bam' your done!

Sorry- this was long
Baily341o is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!