View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #10
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Maybe I will try the limited food by wellness. I know right now I am giving him the duck and potato and the lamb and rice.. What do you think about the Natural Balance limited food??

I do notice when he goes in the grass he is more itchy. I haven't been putting clothes on him, but his hair is kinda shaggy, DH seems to think that is why he has been more itchy, but he itched with short hair... Can this be true?

I bathe him once a week, right now he is about a week and 2 days without a bath, I also have some special shampoo from the vet..
I don't know much about foods, but when a child has an allergy, it's important to start them on a very limited died, until you can hone down the allergy. If he's itchier when going on the grass, then I wouldn't allow him on the grass. Many detergents have perfumes that cause problems, you might want to do an extra rinse on his clothes, but while testing the food, it may be smart to not use any clothes, you have to rule out anything else that can be causing the problem.

Join today and remove this ad!