View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 12:16 PM   #2
Ringo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Susie....

I'm all for going the "natural" way if all else fails or sometimes if it's my health I'll try all natural first. Ringo had a nasty cough for almost 2.5 months. He went 2 rounds of antibiotics. Well, actually 3, but 2 different kinds. I finally got some homeopath medicine and it cleared up in about 9 days. It could have been a coincidence, but he's all better. I just looked to see if the company made any homeopath medicine for bladder infections for animals and they don't so maybe there is a reason. [Maybe belladona is bad for them? I just read that belladona can cause intoxication in children. I'd use the antibiotics./ I just read this:

This disorder usually develops in several years, but sometimes it can occur rapidly. If you have blood-tinged urine, feel back and abdomen pain, fever and have unstable blood pressure, it may be pyelonephritis, which is very dangerous and requires immediate treatment. Urinary tract infection homeopathic remedies can be used for urethritis, but not for advanced stages

http://www.health-science-report.com...meopathic.html

Also, I'm not sure I'd use the steroids (predisone)...but that's just me. Maybe others can tell of their experiences with predisone.

Last edited by Ringo; 04-09-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!