View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #1209
manina
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Dr. Phil did an interview with the parents and all funds paid were to go to the charity that helps with missing children. I thought this was an excellent way to do it. The mother is still in denial, which isn't really surprising, she thinks Casey sick, but it may have been “postpartum schizophrenia.” She hopes Casey can be a mother again. The father seems much more aware and believes that Casey accidently overdosed the child and then got rid of the body with a possible accomplice. Anyway, I don’t even want Jose to make a dime out of interviews. I really think he’s almost as bad as Casey, and I know I'm wrong for thinking this way, but I can’t help it.
I agree ! Casey or anyone else should not make a dime in any of this. First this trail was a joke, there is a child dead , and at no time did they make this about the child . No it was about Casey how she look, what she wear about her hair.
Someone put tape on that child's mouth and accidently gave her a overdosed and she die. Who's in jail for that??? The grandmother at the end lie to keep her daughter that kill her granddaughter out of jail.
I hope they all move to a island , including Jose and he can take Barbara with them and we never have to hear how this poor mother wanted to party and couldn't just tell her parents to keep the child and care for her.
No she kill her !! accident or not , how many people are in jail for less.
bark@ulater!!!!
manina,mileyandmax
manina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!