View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:05 AM   #3
Xuanz
Yorkie Talker

Thank You for your reply SWHouston, appreciate it very much. point number 2 has been bothering me alot. It happened again this morning right after he gone potty. he somehow managed to squeeze out 3 small dots of pee on the floor but this time he did it when i turned my back to take something, is he being fearful too? or is it that he wants attention and was seeking it this way, I dunno if i should correct him if this happens!!! If he wants attention am i giving him attention by stoping him? Or should i just stop him anyway?( I usually just say no in an unhappy tone and just bring him back to his peepad.)
This onli started 2 days ago, right after i decided not to place him in his xpen and let him go potty as n when he'll like. Ive been watching him like a hawk when's he's in xpen he is going like once every 1 hr to 2 hr when he's in there but when he's out of the xpen he will go every one hour or less, in very small quantity. sometimes on the carpet all of the sudden. Gosh i dunno what to do, should i always correct him?
Xuanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!