View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #8
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Katie Scarlett sounds just like my Daisy. She was a little ball of fire when she was a puppy. I don't think she slowed down a bit until she was 3 or 4 yrs old. We actually got her a companion when she was 6 months old to run and play with her because she was such a handful to keep up with.

I would highly recommend obedience training ASAP. Daisy loves treats and she took really well to obedience training. Now if I tell her we are going to have training she will start sitting, shaking hands, doing high fives and down, even before I tell her too. lol She is 8 yrs old now and she is still a little pistol mentally (she's soooo clever) but a much calmer one. She has slowed down a lot and she will now follow me out to the car without even having a leash on. Hubby and I never thought that would ever happen.

With her energy she was the most work of any pup I have had before and she has also been the most rewarding girl because of the work and love we have poured into her and also received from her. I wouldn't trade anything about her for the world. I smile when I think back to those wild puppy days. Hang in there. She will be grown up before you know it. Good luck and give little Katie Scarlett a hug from Daisy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!