View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #30
prncssleah
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019 Yorkies under $1000

Desirae just keep looking out there. Post some inquiries and keep looking through the resources that you have around you including YT, newspapers, puppyfind, etc. While my husband and I could afford a puppy that was over $1000 we had to set a budget. We decided that despite my love for yorkies that we wouldn't spend more than $500 on a dog that was intended to be only a family pet (not for show or breeding). I was blessed enough to find a one time breeder in my area that was selling her pups for $500. We'll give it all of the love and all of the care he needs, but without putting down more than we were willing to from the beginning. At first I honestly thought I was going to have to look into other breeds, but like I said be patient and keep looking. You'll find a little one when the time is right. And when you do there is alot of great advice on YT and we all want to see pictures!

I would recommend doing a search on YT and online for what to look for in a breeder and what questions to ask. This could really help in your search for a healthy well bred puppy regardless of the cost.

Best of Luck!
Leah
prncssleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!