View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Suze225
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Bella is *protecting* * attacking* my shoes

It has been quite awhile since I have posted on Yorkie Talk, I am glad to be back!

My dogs are fantastic. Bella is now 1.5 years old and Jett will have his first birthday next week!!! They are the best of friends. Jett is a copy cat who copies almost everything Bella does! I will post pictures later, as we are in the grooming process right now! LOL!

The question I have is.........WHY is Bella protecting my shoes??? If ANYONE goes near my shoes, except for me......she attacks the shoe or the persons foot! She never bites, but will growl, snarl, and launch herself at the person! The kids think it is a very fun game, but I don't think its right at all!!! I have reprimanded her many times about this, but the behavior continues! Its only ONE pair of sandles.......she does not care about any other pairs of shoes. She has never shown any kind of aggression what so ever, so this has me stumped!!! Anyone can take her food, her toys, her lovey, anything......just not these shoes?????

Anyone have any advice?????

Thanks!

Sue
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!