View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
SweetPea53
~Izzie~ My Lil' Sweetie
Donating Member

Default Prayers needed for Taylor Family

To My Yorkie Talk Family.....

I am asking for everyone's help for this family....their daughter 9 year old Kayla Taylor was one of my former students at my school and was killed in a firery accident on the 101 freeway on October 1st....they are such a wonderful loving Christian family who had so much faith in the Lord.... her mother Gilani Taylor was in critical condition with 95% of her body burned in the accident....the only skin she had left on her body was on her feet.....she has been in a medically induced coma for the past 3 weeks so doesn't even know her daughter Jayla did not survive the accident.....she is/was such a very strong women who has indured 3 surgeries these past few weeks to remove her burnt skin....I just found out this evening that she gave up her fight and has now joined her daughter Jayla in heaven....if you can find it in your heart to help out this family please go the Jayla's website: Jayla Mejiah Taylor to make a donation....any help would be appreciated to help the family with the medical bills/funeral costs....Thank you all !!!!!! God Bless You All....

KTLA: Witness Recounts Fiery Freeway Crash David Begnaud reports - ktla.com
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!