Thread: Worrying
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Worrying

It seems like all I am posting lately is about Callie's health issues my poo little baby. She is starting to worry me a bit she is sleeping all the time and not wanting to play at all. She just went to the vet this week and every thing was seeming ok and when she had her yearly check up they did a lot of blood work and everything was ok. She has also started to get where if she cannot see me she will get up and try to find me and if I am behind a closed door she will just lay there until I either open the door or my grandma comes by and opens the door to let her in to check on me, now she has always been very close to me but only occasionally would she search me out if I left her sight but now its all the time. Could it be that her LP is hurting her and I just cant tell? She has an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday. My mom is bring Sammy over tomorrow for our weekly family dinner and we are going to go to the petsmart Halloween party and I am hoping that maybe cheers her up but it just seems so unlike her not be up chewing on a bone or wanting to play when I sit down in the middle of the floor with one of her balls. I know I over worry but even my grandma is worrying about her.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!