View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Nicky08
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question I would like to get your all's thoughts on this...

A little history for you...
My first major baby was a Miniature Schnauzer... His name was Eddie... I had him for 11 years before he developed k9 diabetes and several other problems. I ended up having to have him put down. It was the hardest dang thing I ever had to do...

Well 2 years after I started looking into getting a Yorkie... I always LOVED the breed and I was REALLY missing having a fur baby. That was when I was told about a Shih-Tzu that was for sale I thought I don't want that breed, but I went to look at him anyway... I was REALLY wanting a girl dog but every female in that litter was already chosen. Well the second I saw him I instantly fell in love with him!! He is now 4 years old and he is still my baby, heck both my boys are my babies... In 2008 I adopted Nicky!! I have had him since he was 5 weeks old so he is VERY close and just as much attached to me as I am to him.

Now to my point...
For the last couple of months I have REALLY been wanting that girl fur baby and have been giving it serious thought as to getting a female Yorkie... Am I crazy for wanting another dog? Everyone is telling me that I am nuts to be wanting to get ANOTHER dog!! I KNOW I have enough Love in my heart and the ability to take care of a third dog!! UGH just don't know what to do... What do you all think?!?
Nicky08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!