View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 07:29 AM   #17
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahis_Mama View Post
Wow we have Tmobile also. I pay the same as you BUT it's for 4 lines. All have unlimited texting. 2 phones has unlimited online/data/web. 3 also has unlimited talk. I have the Samsung Galaxy2 and LOVE it. 2 of the phones are myTouch phones and were hand me downs and they work great. The last phone is my hubbys and he actually went out and bought an old but new w490. It's a flip phone and it works great. If I were you I would call customer service and ask what they can do for you. The trick is to tell them(after they tell you they can't do much) that you want to cancel. They will transfer you to the department that CAN and WILL do things to keep you. They don't want to lose your business.
Wow! That is unbelievable! I will definitely be calling them to see if they can do something. I am not happy with them at all. We pay WAYYYYY to much! And now I get really ticked because I see commercials here for where if you do the same plan we do, it's $49.99 a month per line. That would be $80. If they can do $80 for the new people signing up and the price is supposed to be set throughout your contract, just why in the heck can't they do it for us?!!! I am seriously calling them! Thanks for the tip!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!