View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:11 AM   #14
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myteddybear View Post
I met a few when I was a kid, one was the guy that played the Hulk ummm don't even remember his name. Some one else at the same time I can't remember. LOL

Saw Bruce Willis in Tokyo but didn't meet him and there was a big crowd. I usually don't like to get in the crowd so saw him from across the street.

My favorite person ever John Travolta and was in heaven when he lived literally just down the street from my father in Fla near Daytona. We had to drive by his house every time we went to dad's. I never met him though even as close as he was and was crushed when his neighbors complained about his plane and he moved away. BUT I was tickled that he moved to Ocala where I used to live and still go on occasion.

I know lame but it's all I got.
I would love to meet John Travolta! And you were sooo close, that's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo la la Yorkie View Post
This is embarrassing to admit but I used to date one of the cast of the original Beverly Hills 90210 and it was in the height of the show! Back then it was pretty cool though! Will leave everyone guessing as to it was. Because of that I had the chance to hang with some pretty cool celebs! We were having lunch one day in a cafe and a bunch of screaming girls came up to the table and wanted our autographs which to me was pretty funny since I was a nobody!!! Have never understood the screaming fans thing or the autograph thing! It's a freaking signature! I think a few of our photos ended up in a tabloid as well!
HA, that's too funny. As much of a Backstreet Boys freak as I was, I never did the whole screaming bit either. I never much understood it... I loved to go their concerts and enjoy it and sing and dance loud, but never screamed... we always treated them like normal people (but in my head, I was going: OMG there's NICK CARTER!!!" lmao...

With me, it's just always cool because it's like you grow up with certain people, even if it's just watching them on TV or whatnot, so it's kind of cool to actually meet a person you like or admire. Autographs I have never been into however... I'd rather have a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I was in an elevator with George Strait.
My daughter and her friend met the Jonas Brothers while they were shopping at Dick's.
Walter Payton......
I will think about it more because I know there were others.
I love George Straight!!! Oh yeah the JoBos passed at a hotel in Atlanta but I did not even realize it was them, haha. Walter Payton was great!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!