View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:07 AM   #13
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney1121 View Post
I met Michael Douglas and Tobey Macquire. They filmed a movie a block from the house I grew up in. A few Pittsburgh Steelers. That's all I can think of right now.
Ohh I love both of them -- how cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I am so jealous you met pink she is my favorite singer! My grandpa was an executive of a non profit organization called the Air Force Sergeants Association and my mom also worked there and they had a convention every year and had a famous performer preform every year I meet a different one every year but honestly could not tell you the ones from when I was little I wish I had a scanner to scan the pictures if I could find them lol. I meet Billy Ray Cyrus, Lee Greenwood, Sawyer Brown, Neal McCoy, and Lori Morgan are some of the ones I can remember. Now I'm gonna be searching tomorrow for my pictures in the mess of the upstairs extra room lol.
I was so happy about Pink because it was so unexpected, haha. That's soo cool about your grandpa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
I guess the biggest stars I have met were Yorkies -Multiple Group Winning/BISS CH Stringer's Somethings Gotta Give, his owner Anna Stringer and handler Vicky Meadows.

My oldest son, however, works as a medic for the film industry and has met many top stars including

Jason Bateman
Ryan Reynolds
The cast of Single Ladies (vh1)
Queen Latifah
Director Andy Fickman
Billy Crystal
Bette Midler
Marisa Tomei
Bailee Madison
That's awesome! A medic in the film industry... very cool.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!