View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 02:01 AM   #15
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
Well I am not sure about the best, but I do know that my husband and I have TMobile and HATE it!!! It is $175 a month for both of us. We have unlimited calls, text, and web. And the free phone we got is horrible! It rarely works right and we literally have to take the battery out and restart it to get it to stop blinking sometimes. We get crappy service, if any service at all. The internet is slow as all get out. We are seriously considering just paying to get our of our contract and go elsewhere. There customer service has been horrible for us and overcharged us at least 10 times. I had to go to the T Mobile store to get it taken care of. I'm sure there are many happy with T Mobile, but we are not one of them. Just my opinion. Good luck finding a provider!
Wow we have Tmobile also. I pay the same as you BUT it's for 4 lines. All have unlimited texting. 2 phones has unlimited online/data/web. 3 also has unlimited talk. I have the Samsung Galaxy2 and LOVE it. 2 of the phones are myTouch phones and were hand me downs and they work great. The last phone is my hubbys and he actually went out and bought an old but new w490. It's a flip phone and it works great. If I were you I would call customer service and ask what they can do for you. The trick is to tell them(after they tell you they can't do much) that you want to cancel. They will transfer you to the department that CAN and WILL do things to keep you. They don't want to lose your business.
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!