View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Celebs You've Met or Encountered

For some reason, I've met a lot of celebs... most of the time it's not on purpose, LOL, but out of boredom, was wondering if anyone else met some celebrities or encountered them.

Umm... let's see.

Well, first, all the Backstreet Boys, duh. We became friends with a few of the 'boys' for a while but I have lost touch in the last 2 years.

The Full House peeps.. I have now met Bob Saget, Dave Coulier and *gushes* John Stamos!! Bob was through my uncle, who is friends with him, and John we went and saw his play on Broadway. Dave performed for my little brothers foundation comedy night last year. Talked to Bob and Dave a lot, John was a "quickie" but the best.

Pink! Totally unexpected. I had no idea she was even gonna be in the city and we were in NYC and she got out of her van (I guess she was going to TRL) and got a pic with her. She's always been one of my fav singers, she was also very kind and funny.

Rob Schneider.. I did not officially meet him, but saw him about 10 feet away. He got mobbed in Planet Hollywood and I did not want to contribute to the crowd but it was cool seeing him so close.

A bunch of baseball dudes.. my uncle played on the Yankees in 2000 so any one on the Yanks back then, the Atlanta Braves, Pittsburgh Pirates, etc. I was too young to really appreciate who I was meeting when he played ball (starting in '93 lol).

Ummm ... wow, I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but Aaron Carter, LOL. He was traveling w/ his bro, hence why we got to hang out with him.

I met Danny Gokey last year, he was a sweetheart.

A couple other comedians that aren't like "big name" yet like Frank Nicotero is a good friend now, he did Comedy Central's Street Smarts and he's on every day on Yahoo's Primetime in No Time.

A couple other guys in bands I couldn't even tell you the name of? One was Cartel... I think, but I was there with a friend and have no idea of any of their music.

Lol, that's all I can think of.

Lemme see if I can gather a few pics...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!