View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxYorkieBear View Post
Hi everyone! I just came back from the vet and I found out that Lilo hasn't gained any weight the last 2 weeks although she has gotten a teensy bit longer. She was .7 pounds at 8 weeks old. 1 pound at 10 weeks old. Went down to .9 at 12 weeks old. And at 15 weeks old she's still at .9 pounds although she obviously has gotten a little bigger and longer. The vet said she's still very healthy and alert and we have had any hypoglycemic problems or any problems in general for that matter. She eats 3 times a day and we've been increasing her food every week. She's not too skinny and has a good layer of fat/ muscle on her bones when I rub her back. I'm just curious as to why it seems her growth has slowed down again? When I had JoeJoe he grew a ounce or two every week steadily and physically got a little bigger each week also. Has any one had this problem before? She's on orijen puppy and Stella and chewies patties.
Did you get this puppy from the same breeder as JoeJoe??
I know he passed away at 14 weeks old. If she is from the same breeder I would be very worried.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!