View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Default Pampered Chef Oct/Nov

The special for October is 20% off unglazed stonewear for guests and 60% off select stoneware for hosts. It's a great month to order those pizza stones and the new stonewear cookie sheets!

NOVEMBER SPECIAL!!
November hosts who have and submit a party but Nov 15 will receive a FREE turkey as well as 1 or 2 60% off ANYTHING items from the catalog.
Also as a special hosts get half price on either the snowman plates or platter. If your party reaches $650.00 in sales you get both half price or one for FREE!
If you can't host a party the month of Novemeber I'm extending the snowman promotion to my online guests!! ORDER $150.00 in products or more and get either the snowman plates or the platter for FREE!! Plus if you spend $150.00 you get both the HOST and GUEST special for the month!! That means free and half price items, 20% discount on your order, 10% discount for a YEAR and the host and guest specials for the month you spend in.
November guests have a great month to get FREE stuff!
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/incentives/incentives_overview.jsp
To take advantage of these offers and more PM me or go to www.pamperedchef.biz/rachelbakes and join up as a guest of one of my parties. For the BIG November specials (snowman) please PM me and we'll set you up!

RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!