View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Well, me and my grandma are on the same plan, or a family plan, whatever. We both have iPhones so it's a bit more pricey than just a regular ole' phone but I don't think it's too bad. I think it's like $150 a month for the two of us... that's with unlimited texting, unlimited data and all that stuff that comes along with the iPhone on both of our phones. I think it's something like $20/month for unlimited texting and my data plan is $30/month for unlimited. I am on AT&T and have been for a while and always happy with it. Was on Verizon before but did not see a huge difference. I've always had great luck w/ AT&T's customer service
We pay $140 for a fam of 4!!! We currently have Sprint unlimited messaging plan. We're really upset because with the unlimited messaging plan, we pay for unlimited picture mail. However, whenever I try to use it, we get charged extra for data usage. Every month I call customer service, and they always reverse the charges. I've been told time and time again, that as long as I'm using my phone as I should, those charges are a mistake. This last time, they refused. To avoid future charges, we had them block all data usage on all of our phones. According to the customer service guy, I should still be able to use the picture mail, a service we pay for. Nope! We can't.

It's like paying monthly for water usage. I have the pipes, but every time I run the water, I get charged extra. What's the point of paying for empty pipes?????

My fam shares a small amount of minutes, but we really don't use them much, so it isn't a big deal. I just want to be able to use all the features we pay for.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!