capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Default Add one for the boy's team!!

Your YorkieTalk username - Capt_Noonie

Your Yorkie's Name - Smokey

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - We think he is 5 yrs

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) - Weight 5 lbs.
Height: 9"
Length: 10"
Neck: 8"
Chest: 12 1/2"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Probably a small.

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)No

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - He's a good eater, and no known allergies, but only healthy treats please, and no rawhides. He doesn't know how to play with toys or balls, or chew bullys, etc. He likes to play wrestle. He doesn't have any clothes Maybe sweatshirts or hoodies? He gets cold easily.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Anything but pink. I think he's had enough pink for a lifetime. ;P

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -Yes, last one with Uni.

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS, No.

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) Attached. He is the darker one in the pics.
Pic #1 is before I cut his hair. Other pics are more recent.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Smokey is my foster boy (one of a twosome with his sister Chloe) that was surrendered with not much "stuff". I'd like to start to get stuff together for him to pass on to his furever family eventually.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0214-2.jpg (199.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0236-2.jpg (197.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0241-2.jpg (182.6 KB, 30 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!