View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #32
shawnzeppi
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Same thing happened to my Jilly and I am so sorry it happened again - this time to you and Gatsby. Of course you and your Gatsby are in my prayers. My little Jilly came out fine and wasn't even scared of other dogs after the attack so I pray your baby has a similar great outcome.
Thanks so much. It makes me feel a lot better about it knowing that this has happenend to other Yorkies and that they healed from their injuries. Amazingly enough, there was ANOTHER yorkie in the ER that had just suffered attack from a stray. Its owner was taking it for a walk around Burke Lake here in Northern VA, and a mutt just attacked also without warning. This guy's yorkie was in much better shape than Gatsby (no surgery necessary I believe, since it was out in the waiting room after an exam), but still looked to be a bloody mess. He was going to track down the owners; which he said he could and would do. I just don't understand what could go wrong with these dogs that they have to attack little Yorkies, but I guess they can be screwed up like people with mental illness...
shawnzeppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!