Thread: New Babies
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 04:06 AM   #9
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

MMyorkies ... the babies are adorable!! I would be terrified to have one that tiny ... although I hate that I missed the first 16 weeks of Toto's life ... our breeder was absolutely right about waiting to get them until they are older! They look so fragile. Even at 16 weeks I thought for a minute I would have to "arm wrestle" her to get her as soon as we did! We just immediately bonded and I would have literally died if I didn't get to bring her home that day!! Although there were three babies and we were to pick from all three ... Toto is the first one we saw and my husband and I immediately just lost our hearts to her! We didn't even see the other two! I understand now why she is just so particular where she places her babies and that's a good thing! Although we had many phone "interviews" in the months before we got Toto, she still didn't really know us from "Adam" but we had already met with the recommended vet [Dr. Lucy] twice before we actually met the breeder and I think we passed inspection! We have certainly lived up to their expectations plus some! Toto is probably one of the most pampered, spoiled Yorkies on the planet!! Do you plan to keep your babies or will you place them?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!