View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 03:40 AM   #13
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowmtn
We are from Utah. We live next to a mtn called Crow Mtn. I have used this name on other sites and always have someone ask. Guess it must be a common name. Hitch is getting the idea of the pads. We are using the confined area mentioned in my first note, but he follows us around most of the time. I have been putting him back into the area about every 30-45 min and he runs right over and goes. Then we immediately get him out and love and praise him. This way too he gets the idea that if I go I get out. We are really excited with his progress. Thanks for your help!
Utah? Surprised me! Thanks for clearing that up! Forgot I had asked the question here so ... please disregard my repeating the question in the other thread!
I am so glad Hitch is showing progress with his potty training! It didn't take Toto long to get the hang of it ... especially knowing she would get all that praise and a little treat really gave her incentive! We use that method every time we teach her something new! Now, regardless of where she is in the house, she will jump up and head towards her pad like she is "on a mission"!! She is tooo funny ... if we don't notice that she used the pad, she comes and "tells" us and watches us like a hawk until we cover the spot and patiently waits until we give her a tiny little [about 1/4] piece of Honeycomb cereal for a treat!! They are so smart ... it's scarry!! Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!