View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #7
BigBlueNation
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I have started to take Bailey on a walk daily. It has seriously curbed a lot of his behavior. I had no idea, until some of those responses that Yorkie's needed so much exercise. I posted the original post to get help with training, so I now understand that you have to be very specific when describing problems. To all those who think I beat the dog, please understand I do not. He is 4 lbs and I would seriously hurt him. I realize now that I used the word hatred but did not clarify it was towards the situation and not the dog. I really do appreciate all the support. As far as the recommendations for dog training. We have tried 2 classes, which we were kicked out of because Bailey attacked other dogs. We have also tried one on one training, with 4 trainers, 3 of which have recommended a shock collar treatment. HE IS 4 LB. I don't agree with that, so know we are stuck on our own. Again, any suggestions would be appreciated. If you would like to read the original post, just search my screen name and you will find it.
BigBlueNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!