View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
BigBlueNation
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default In Response to Earlier Post

Thanks to everyone that posted to my earlier post about a broken relationship. I can completely understand the animosity towards me because I didn't explain my version of discipline. Please understand that I have never laid a hand on the dog. I have used loud noises and commands to try to teach the dog right from wrong. When I was describing his fear towards me, I should have clarified that it was fear towards all men. Especially those who talked with raised voices. He was raised by 2 females and no men where in his life. As far as getting rid of the dog, that is not an option. I was coming here to establish a line of help, but instead I was accused of not caring and abusing a 4 lb dog. With the seizures, we have gone to the vet many times. Bailey has been on 5 different meds, none of which help to control the seizures. Again, thanks to all those who actually made an effort to answer my questions. To all those you took that as a chance to personally attack me for trying to get help, get a life. Find out the story before attacking a person you don't know, as I'm sure you are all not perfect.
BigBlueNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!