View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Wink Ta-Da!!! The Doggy Armoire!

Hey guys! Sorry to be MIA today, but we were out and about getting the last few things for Katie Scarlett! We pick her up tomorrow at noon!!!! I can't believe our turn is finally here! I am beyond excited, and if truth be told, a little nervous. I hope all goes well!

We have her bag packed up for the car. I've got her carrier, snuggle buddy, a few toys, and other necessities ready. I've got the camera and the video camera ready as well. So I think we are ready to go! I don't know if I'll even be able to sleep tonite I'm so excited!!! Ahhhh!!!! Yay!

Anyways, I wanted to share the doggy armoire like I promised I would. Please excuse these pix. They are not the best, but it's night time here and darker in the house. This is the old cabinet I told y'all about that we had in our home. I spent this past week repainting it. We painted it a bright white and I added a bit of pink trim. All of Katie Scarlett's doggy condo is in pink and black. I got the bins that are inside at Hobby Lobby, which are black/pink zebra print. On the bottom is an open shelf. It used to have a door, but the door was broke. So we just took it out, puttied the holes, and painted. In each of the 6 bins on the bottom are potty pads. There are about 120 potty pads in the bins. Then on the top are 28 more pads. We had ordered a bulk box of 150 with our Potty Training Puppy Apartment. Then the top has 4 shelves that are closed off by 2 glass doors. The top shelf is empty right now. I'm going to get a small tension rod to go in there and have a place to hang her clothes and hopefully have a little box for bows. Then on the 3 shelves below that are other misc. doggy items. I am so happy with the way the cabinet came out. It really looks nice in her space.

Ok guys, gotta get off of here and finish preparing before going to bed. We've got to get up early to drive the 2+ hours to get her. I'll share pix for sure tomorrow night!

AND I also wanted to give a BIG THANKS to all of you guys who have answered all my questions and shared encouragement along the way! Y'all are great and I appreciate it so much! YT is AWESOME!!!!

Nighty Night!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!