View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Oh, I'm so sorry you have to go through this! People can be so rude! They need to think before they open their mouths. As we have not got our baby yet (Friday), I haven't experienced this yet, but I know when I do (if I do) I will be kind of defensive. I will do my best not to be rude, but if they make fun of my dog, I'll have to say something. Even if that something is how beautiful I think she is and as long as she's MY dog, it doesn't matter what they think. But I'm telling you, if someone catches me on a bad day, I may just let them have it. Those days are few, far, and in between, but I hate it when people make mean comments about something/someone I love. The only good thing it has taught me is to always think before I speak myself. I would never ever say anything mean in public about another persons dog. Not only is it rude, but I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. I think some people just don't think beforehand. Try to not let it bother you if you can and I hope you can get some good advice here on YT. I know these old pro's can offer much better advice than I can, but I still wanted to reach out to you. I hope things get better! I'm sure your baby is just perfect and you love her just the way she is....and that is all that matters!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!