Thread: Lollipop!!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Tongue Lollipop!!

Ok. I just gave Ahi a bath because my youngest DD sprayed chemicals on the floor in the bathroom.(because Ahi thought it was the right place to pee..which isn't where her pad is) She didn't wipe it up good. Ahi decided to smell the chemicals...dragging her beard and her paws all over it. Hence the bath was needed cause I didn't want her licking that stuff off of her. So, I start drying her off, brushing and combing her, making her pretty and smelling like her shampoo and not yucky bathroom chemical smells. My second oldest son (14 years old) is sitting in the living room floor licking away at his blow pop. He thinks it's funny to tease her once in a while. Asking her "do you want? do you want?" lol Ahi is running around hopping like a mad rabbit...which is obviously a YES!! Unfortunately she knows what candy tastes like cause my kids sneak her a lick or two. I then procede to tell my son not to tease her because she can't have any. He holds it out like 2 feet off the ground and goes to stick it back in his mouth. Ahi decides that she is getting that sweet treat. She then jumps high in the air...tries to bite at it and knocks it clear out of his hand. My son starts laughing and looking for it. Can't seem to see where the heck it went. Ahi starts running around jumping like a crazy rabid rabbit. Like something is chasing her. He starts to laugh hysterically because he seen a flash of white stick sticking to Ahi. All this time i'm using my upset voice at my son because duh...don't tease her and UGH...she just had a bath!!! My hubby catches a glimpse of what is going on and starts cracking up too....we are trying to chase her...and running around like we are trying to catch some pigs. This lollipop is so entangled in her hair so bad that you can't see anything but the stick. Which she thought was chasing her when it was swinging around. LOL We finally catch her and she needed to be semi washed again. Which btw isn't her favorite thing in the world. I was so upset..but I tried my hardest not to laugh. FAIL... I wonder if she will try to get at a lollipop again? LOL hmmm....she needs a trim...maybe a cut is better.
Thanks for listening...just wanted to share.
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!