Thread: Reall sad =/
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Kimchi and Kitt
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Reall sad =/

My friend recently got a new puppy. The fluffiest white Pom you will ever see. Such a cute little fur ball. Her name is Ellie.

My friend messaged me last night and said her puppy had a seizure, but would not tell me what happened (Pup weighs about 1.5 lbs and is 12 weeks)

When I finally got it out of her the pup had pee'd on her husbands computer and partially on him while he had her on the couch. I guess he proceeded to spank her and threw her in her crate, and she hurt her leg, and had a seizure.

When I heard I felt really upset and sad. Were both living in Korea, no pet hositals were open last night (available to US personal) and its 11:15 am and she still has not taken her in. being spouses in another country we dont get a car, and me and her live about 45 mins apart, and I live right next to the pet hospital, so its a long subway and bus ride for her, but if it was my puppy I would have been on the first bus in the AM.

I dont know how to feel or think... about the situation or our friends right now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!