Thread: Frusterated.
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

I just dealt with some fleas, and I'm not sure how big your home is (ie how big this undertaking is), but this is what we did for our entire apartment and *knocking hard on wood* it seems to have worked:

Ok so found flea last Monday, gave Revolution that night (topical). Waited 2 days, I didn't have flea bath on me, but I bathed him in regular bath to wash dead fleas off.

On last sunday I planned the whole day as follows:
Got up, threw all laundry that touched my floor or my dog in the laundry room in total I did 13 loads of wash. I then proceeded to take my entire apartment apart, washing top to bottom floors walls, base boards with a Mr.Clean, Bleach and a bit of flea shampoo.
After I washed everything, Then I bought some of that spray stuff, and I sprayed the baseboard first and worked my way into the center of the room, so that fleas don't hide in the baseboards. Then I sprayed furniture. I locked the dog in the bathroom so that he wasn't near the spray or the washing product.

I did each room and then did a double spray and wash in the dog room, I left it to dry for an hour, then I flea bathed the dog, and put him in the clean room, and finished cleaning the rest of the house, did all the laundry. By the end of the day the entire place was crystal clean, and the flea bath kills any live ones on them.

I plan on repeating the spray and flea bath in another week.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!