Thread: Merle Yorkie?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #9
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Question

I meant blue born as on the other forum an "off color breeder" seemed to me she flipped out saying she wanted to see the parents and was really concerned about the double merle genes was this breeder aware of the dangers, were they aware of blue born issues at all.

Furthermore the "off color" breeders on the forum were all in shock about where the merle came from, so I was thinking if a forum open not only to Parti's but chocs/golden/white/silver yorkies is confused and concerned about (they know their color genes) merle how can it be part of the natural blue coloring the czech breeder claims to have manipulated?

Must be a (mini Aussie huh interesting idea going to look at those now?) crossing IMO-with my uneducated interpretation of reading about merle

Honestly the full merle puppy in the video weirded me out-it is a beautiful coat no doubt, shockingly beautiful to me- but it made me think of my cousin's Heeler with her beautiful merle pattern and my Elvis jumping in the air to "get to her" at an opertune time- the things that go on in my head

Then I'm secondly just concerned for health issues regarding the genes-their issues.

Pink is my fav. color...just putting that out there (j/k sorry no offense anyone)

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!