Thread: Frusterated.
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
Sgt_Cooper
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Frusterated.

Just a little aggrivated today. This thread is partly connected to another one or two I started about Frontline plus reviews and the older thread of Flea pills troubles of getting my pooches to take it. I gave my dogs Frontline Plus Friday that I got from the vet. I thought the stuff was supposed to work within 12 hours of application. 24 hours later I still saw live fleas. Three days later they are still scratching. I just dont think the stuff worked or is working. My frusteration comes that a month ago I went through two sets of flea pills for two dogs and was out 46 bucks and they never got the pill down them I dont think to work. We had a terrible time trying to get them to take the pill last time. Tried everything. But with two sets per dog and still didnt get medicated.... this time I went with the topical vet recomended the Frontline plus. Well, they had a deal on where if you buy three you get a fourt free. so, I got the deal and got the extra. Only to see that I dont think its working either......

Just frusterated. I thought I read on here somewhere that its only guaranteed to work if you buy it from the vet. I called the vets office today to ask them if its supposed to work by now and to see what else I could do. First of all they said they couldnt guarantee anything that the supplier doesnt or something like that. They said each dog is different and different stuff works differently..... Ok, I can see that but give us people a break that buys all these meds for no affect? I can understand somewhat that they cant help if it doesnt wor with a particular dog and they have to make thier money too... and, I can understand if its not their fault that we couldnt get our dog to take the pills and had to try two sets. But youd think through all that that maybe they could give you some kinda discount? or something.... Im just aggrivated times are tight on everybody and I need and want to try my babies with what they need. But this is chunks of trial n error money.... But what even aggrivated me also, was that this lady was workin with a customer at the time she was on the phone w me. She would be talking to me then stop while I was talking to her and talk to the customer she was helping at the desk. I was like um, hello? Thats so rude... Put me on hold or something but dont answer a call and try to talk to me and help somebody at the counter at the same time and stop while Im talking and me asking you questions... Id RATHER be put on hold for ten minutes or so and get your undivided attention when Im asking questions, we do pay out the wazoo sometimes for vet services......... Even last Thurs when we were in to see the vet, we were talking to him asking him questions, some he answered and all but then he started walking out the room while we were talking. Not only that, took the dogs to the groomers Friday... Now she does it out of her home... Its a good drive from my home and if I dont have anything to do while they are being groomed I sometimes will just set and watch and wait on them. Well, I was there and she was grooming them and had two lil teenage girls there at her house getting ready for a padgent or somehting. She kept leaving my dogs off and on to deal with them and help with thier hair when they came into her grooming room. I was liked....? Im the one paying you here and always give a tip. I just dont get people these days. Then I get home and she didnt do the best job on my dogs. One of them she made a big reddish bad skinned place on my dogs elbow area where she cut down to close to the skin. Cant complain though. She's a sweet girl quit young but its great that she has her own little business at that age, plus she's the only groomer we have in this area. Otherwise we'd have to go an hour plus away to have them groomed.

But Im just soooo aggrivated. Sartin to feel the financial pressure everybody else is these days and just aggrivated to keep being out money for meds that dont work and for nothing. And Im just aggrivated with people in general.......
Sgt_Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!