View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 04:07 AM   #9
Muffie's Mom
And now Missy's Mom, too!
Donating Member

Love I posted this on the other thread but am putting it here also...

Just to prove a point about a different product, yesterday we opened a bag of frozen pole beans, and it had a large piece of brussel sprout in it. So, anything can happen.

Regarding the Chicken Soup, I, personally opt on the side of safety and precaution for my Yorkies. This is just MY opinion.

Everyone makes their own decision about what to do regarding matters like this. I think we're all confused as to what to do and some feel like they need to do something to protect their babies.

Just because you don't agree with other people, doesn't mean that you should get on here and be so negative against others and their decisions.

We all have our own viewpoints about this thread and everything else in life.

If you don't agree with peoples decisions, be respectful of their decision. PLEASE, let's stop being so negative against other people and the way they feel about things. If you don't agree and are very addamant about it, just try to keep it to yourself.

We're all friends here so let's be nice to one another. Let's all TRY being nice. Life is so much easier this way. Some of the people don't need this stress.

I mean this in a nice way to everyone, no one in particular. I just see it here, there and everywhere within the site. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do or what not to say, I'm just saying let's try being a little nicer about the way we do it. LOL

Last edited by Muffie's Mom; 01-10-2006 at 04:10 AM.
Muffie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!