View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #7
maddieadoptedme
Spoiled Rotten Rescue
Donating Member

Maddie was in a place like that when they found her. I Thank God everyday she was to young to have been breed yet. She has a deformity on her toes on a paw from the wire cage that she was kept in. It breaks my heart every time i look at it. She also has a pellet or BB on her shoulder under the skin (the xray showed us what it was). God only knows why someome would shoot her??? I feel it everytime i pet her and it hurts me so bad when i look into her eyes..and wonder what shes been thru. Im just glad she and many others were taken away from that place.
When i adopted her from the rescue, she was so scared of everything, as well as super shy and Terrifed of men. She didnt know what love was, or a toy or even what grass felt like under her feet. Shes now is a healthy,loving silly little girl. shes not afraid of my husband anymore and she loves her toys and playing outside. She is my baby she knows it. Its taken alot of time and love to get her to this point. And sometimes i wonder if she remebers that place not so long ago. I only hope shes forgotten it, but i know she hasnt.

I pray it passes!

maddieadoptedme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!