View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 05:44 AM   #5
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
I saw this on FB this morning Jodi and it made me cry. It makes my blood boil to think any of God's creatures can be treated this way. I hope everyone takes the time to write their elected officials about this bill.
It's just heartbreaking to even think of the living hell so many have to live through to make puppies. When it comes time to buy that next puppy do your homework. Visit the breeder and don't just assume just because there are cute pictures available for you to look at everything is fine and they are reputable. Visit the home and see with your own eyes! Do you think the place where this little one came from said "here's the momma of your puppy" and offered up this picture? Of course not! Someone who could do this to ANY animal is the scum of the earth and will lie through their teeth to make $$$$$

There could even be people right here on YT that are doing this for all that we know. Just think about it for a second and answer this question.......

Do you really know who is sitting behind the computer selling puppies?

I've talked to people that "thought" their breeder was great but then too far after the purchase they find out the dirty truth. Then what? Just take a look at the Sick and Injured Forum and all of the sick puppies. It's BUYER BEWARE!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!