View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
maci_mace
YT 500 Club Member

Default found maci's breeder!

so the day i brought maci home i immediately decided to see if i could track down her breeder via. the sire and dam's names on her registration. sure enough i found them! they remember her!

she seems like an awesome lady, we're friends on the good ol' facebook now and she is going to send me pictures of maci and her littermates as puppies.

Maci was pick of the litter and held until she was a little older, but because she never grew the proper coat she was sold as a pet to the people I got her from.
This lady has given me a lot of great advice already, i can tell i already have a lifetime of breeder support! A lot of what she has to say, I've even read on here... although I haven't asked if she's a YT member yet haha.

But I'm very happy about what I've read on the lady's website, and the fact that she shows her yorkies and does not just breed them. They have had quite a few champions, and some of them are the most gorgeous dogs! She has told me of two pups that she has spent over 3000$ on, only to sell them for less than half that to perfect homes, I envy that. She has also told me she will see if any of her show-friends now any yorkie groomers near us and has given me info on pet insurance and dental work!

She has been doing this for over 25 years and honestly, if I ever decide to get Maci a li'l fur sibling I know exactly where to look first
I just wanted to say how happy I am to have a dog from a great breeder and from a breeder who is there for us even though we aren't the initial buyers! I feel like I bought Maci off her, she is just so nice to us!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!