View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
My Ladybug
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Advice Please!!!

I have a problem with Ladybug. She has escaped her doggie play pin, as well as the gate to keep her in the kitchen. She climbs up and over like a pro! Since she has done excellent on the pee pads since the day we brought her home, we let her have the kitchen and the living room while we're at work 8 hours. The bedrooms and bathrooms are off limits to her. The problem is that for the past week when I get home she has pulled at my area rugs and even unraveled one small corner of it. I really don't want to have to take my rugs up because I have nice hardwood floors and kids. My house gets very very cold so the rugs are a must for my girls to sit and play on in the colder months. I cannot crate her from 7:45 -3:30 that just seems too cruel for my 13 week old baby. I know there is spray to keep them from biting on furniture, but can it work or is there something that would work so she won't bite at my rugs? I can't correct her if I'm not home to see her do it. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!