View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

I usually like to read negative reviews also. This place had only a few, and basically all said overhyped food. One time only when I was contacted after leaving a bad review was I offered a free meal and for me to re-review, however I did not take them up on the offer, as it was a sub-par "sushi" all you can eat place that left me feeling a bit sick.

The wings were tiny, the sauce was way too sour and not even hot. Not meaty at all. I have had better frozen wings from the supermarket. This is not something I would expect from a restaurant.

Rosey: I do not live in a small town. I live in the suburbs of LA, Orange county to be exact, which is not in LA county, but you get what I mean I hope. Still I don't understand how they've stayed in business 20+ years, esp if the food they gave me is the norm, plus they are in an out of the way plaza.

I think the thing that really still gets me was how much I paid. For $35 the four of us could have bought steaks from the butcher and had a great meal.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!