Thread: Finally!!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #7
IlmyYorkieAmara
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Do what I should do. make your list now of everything you want to ask the vet. Include the ears, skin, coat, and let them do a general wellness check if you haven't done so. While your there, include all the questions you might have. Flea preventative, heartworm preventative, when you can start with those things, what they recommend and why. Ask about proper nail length (something I wish I could remember to ask when I go) and what are the consequences of long nails. I'm just givin you ideas of what you can ask. I tend to ask them not only what they recommend, but why. It helps me remember. Like, when my little one had an upper respiratory infection. I asked the vet what the medicine was, and how it worked. I liked knowing what I was giving my baby and why. You can say I'm weird like that.

Definitely ask he vet about the skin and coat when you go. In the meantime, you can use the coconut oil. You can find that at any whole foods.
Thats not weird at all. I'm crazy about Amara. I would do anything for her. I will probably type out a list. And be talking for hours to the vet. If anyone is crazy, I think its me.
IlmyYorkieAmara is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!