Thread: New Puppy HELP!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
CharChar7911
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg New Puppy HELP!

I'm new to Yorkie Talk! I kept reading all the discussions that other people were posting about questions I have, then decided I would join & post my own to get answers!!

I just got my new baby 2 weeks ago, his name is Charlie. The lady I got him from was very sketchy in some ways like she sent me fake pictures of him and lied about his shots and deworming, but she was very sweet and didn't cheat me out of my money and still answers me if I call her with any questions to this day. I think she just had a puppy mill and used them for the money .

She said he was supposed to be 3 lbs full grown and when i got him he weighed 1.7 lbs. A week later he weighed 2.2 which seems odd to me. Also she claimed he is 12 weeks although I have been looking at his teeth and his front ones (incisors) are only half way to 3/4 of the way in.. is this normal for him to be 12 weeks and his baby teeth not all the way in? His toenails are almost completely black now except for the very tip which I don't know if that would help any with answers?

His coat is great and is just starting to turn at the roots and getting longer. I know puppy hair stays short until they start getting older... Any answers anyone can give me about his weight or age and what you think it is and if the "breeder" is accurate will be MUCH appreciated!!!
CharChar7911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!