Thread: Help me pick!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Love Help me pick!

Ok everyone! I have torn feelings on which girl to put in the GE. Do I put in Mikki or Rosie? Rosie was in last time but I think she could really use some pampering since she has had to "deal" with a new addition to the family! And of course, my Rosie girl loves to be showered with love!

Then there is my Mikki. She is new to the family but certainly not lacking in getting gifts or attention! However, she is not "in to" dresses and bows as much as Rosie is. But she has never been in the GE before. And with her previous owner, was not pampered!

I know as far as treats and toys they would share anyway. That is just the way it works now around here. But.....they don't wear any where near the same size in clothes! And I buy the 3/8" bows for Mikki and the 5/8" for Rosie.

Well, I am rambling. I just can't make up my mind!!! So who better to turn to for advice but YT members! So, give me your vote!!! Rosie or Mikki????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!