View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
simonandhallie
I Love My Monkeys!

Omg Simon's new name is Houdini!

I need some help. When I leave for work I put Hallie and Simon in their condo area (pic attached) and I have been doing this for a year now so they are accustomed to it and have had no problems.

A few months ago I fostered a cat (Wyatt) for the weekend who instantly became Simon's best friend and also taught Simon how to jump over the baby gate in the hallway. Simon continued to jump over the gate so I got a taller one. Then he decided it was easy to be a goat and climb up one side and jump over the other. All this time he NEVER jumped out of the condo (it's an exercise pen). And actually a few months ago I decided they could have the apartment and took down the condo, that didn't work, Simon freaked out when I left and didn't like it at all.

Today I came home for lunch as I always do and Mr. Simon Sassy Pants was sitting in the hallway with his soccer ball in his mouth and poor Hallie was still in the condo b/c she's too little to jump out! SO I left them out this afternoon and when I got home Simon was pacing up and down the hallway whining and being mad at me.

I'm afraid he will try to jump out again and break his little leg or get caught but when I leave him out he panics. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg condo.jpg (153.4 KB, 115 views)
simonandhallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!