View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #15
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
Sounds like my DH Jodie He is office manager for a concrete company and doesn't get as dirty as the drivers, but he still has crap on his boots and he farms too. It took about 10 years to get him to take his boots off on the sun porch, but then he carries them inside and puts them on in the morning. He walks from the kitchen to the living room at least three times before he leaves and usually there is a trail of dried mud or worse cow manure I am right behind him cleaning it up and ranting. Ya'd think they would rather just listen and do what we ask instead of hearing us gripe about it. Men can be such pigs..lol
Oh no!!!! You have a cement guy too My husband will say I'm a driver I don't get dirty like the laborers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodanusmc View Post
Easy solution. You get a pair of boots, dirty them up, and wear them to bed. Marge would pretty much explode. Even when I was on Active duty and came home with muddy utilities and boots, she would meet me at the door with a smile and a Command to take them off. Not much has changed in 40 years.
He's think it was some type of new sexy outfit.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!