View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
diannenet
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Cloud Nine Bed #2 is so comfy (just ask Toby!)

Speedy absolutely loves super soft doggie beds. So I found this mink-like fabric and sent it to Yorkie Haven Rescue to make her a Cloud Nine bed. It arrived today and so far all she has done is smell it. But Toby has a cotton Cloud Nine bed which he sleeps in every night when I'm in my office on the computer. (And there was enough fabric left so I donated it to YHR and they are going to make another one and post it in their boutique to sell.) I will take a better pic with my camera. These photos don't do it justice.

Also............a few weeks ago I mentioned here on YT how Toby was afraid of the piano while I was playing. Not anymore. All I had to do was bring Speedy's Cloud Nine bed in the room and now he lays there while I play the piano. A win-win situation.

Hopefully Speedy will start sleeping in it. I did put her on it to see how soft it was and she got right off it. But tonight when she is in my office with Toby, I will replace her "old" bed with this one and hopefully that will get her used to it.

Sorry for the bad quality..........had to snap the picture with my iPhone.
Attached Thumbnails
Cloud Nine Bed #2 is so comfy (just ask Toby!)-img_0282.jpg   Cloud Nine Bed #2 is so comfy (just ask Toby!)-img_0283.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!