View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #19
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
they are dehydrated so there should be no moisture left in them. Keep them in a sealed bag or air tight container and they should last a long time. it's about the same as jerky or dried apricots you buy at the store. they'll last a long time. i just keep an eye on them to make sure no moisture has gotten in them to cause them to spoil but it shouldn't as long as they are sealed.

i'm going to be doing Sadie samplers this weekend which basically include a few of each of the individual flavors so i'll have plenty of everything. if you need more bananas and apples i have them done now, if you want to try any other flavors just order a few more or order the Sadie Sampler for all of them in one bag.

ALSO I HAVE UPDATED MY WEBSITE! Paypal should be working much better for those orders of pup tarts.

Thanks guys!
Thank you!! I was thinking about the berries. And someone mentioned the yams. I will get my order together.

FYI, for you that have not tried these. My Rosie is picky picky. She is eating these like they are a steak dinner!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!