View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Lightbulb Honey - I'm Home

And it sure is good to be here. Since the major surgery to repair my leg on June 24th and the second surgical procedure to tweek the first surgery on my July 7th (my 30th wedding anniversary) my life has been one of pain, pain meds and doctor visits.

Finally I am starting to feel some better, and the pain is diminishing, but not gone, the pain meds are fewer and further between. I am proud to announce that I took my first unaided step earlier in the week and am able to walk more and more each day with my trusty wheelie walker. So life is not yet good for me, but it is improving.

I wanted to let all of my YT family know how much I appreciate your thoughts, prayers and patience. All of the Yorkie Yummy orders went out Wednesday evening - with a little extra in everyone's package to thank you for your un-ending patience. I am not sewing yet, but I am getting really itchy and impatient to get started again.

Also, I have 36 pm's in my IN box requiring responses. I will start with the oldest and work my way up. I still don't have a lot of stamina and spend most of each day resting; I simply cannot concentrate very long through the pain. SO.... I beg your patience. Each one of you who took your time to PM me deserves my unboggled mind to answer and I will wade through them as quickly as I can.

Again, thank you and hugs and love for my extended family!
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!