View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #13
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabob View Post
my daughter is paying all expenses, there might be a blessing in disguise here we only a few weeks to send her before cold weather in Germany, airline restricts cold weather, we are waiting on her kennel it's being custom made if it's not made and shipped here before mid october she can't go until spring.
they are trying to find off base housing.
I would feel better about doing this in the spring Ophelia wouldn't have to go through the really cold winter months, and my daughter would have had 6mos of living in Germany and working in a German hospitial they would be more settle, and her eyes would be more wide open, right now she is missing
home and family she left behind, she thinking with her heart not her head right now.
As I recall isn't it true that there is no heat in cargo? I know it is very cold. It just seems a lot to put her through. She would be so scared for hours and hours. I'm not sure what she would have to go through in order to be allowed into the country. If she were still alive when it was time to leave Germany think of how hard it would be on a big dog of that age to come back. The bones usually suffer first on a big dog. It is a very sad situation.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!