View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
mom of 3 dogs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Peyton was spayed before i got her, but my 2 chihuahuas i had as puppies and they are 3 years old now and i have been so afraid to get them spayed. there is no chance that they will get pregnant. i do not have a male and they are inside most of the time and when they go out , i am right there with them.
i have been afraid because the last dog i had, was a boston terrier and he was an adult dog when i neutered him and after i picked him up from the surgery , he would drip urine uncontrollably. i just have a fear that something like this might happen or something worse. but i know neutering is so routine and most always goes just right.
i do have an appt. with my biggest Chihuahua for an exam before booking a spay. i decided i will go ahead with it for her because her last heat cycle she went into a false pregnancy, and also she has allergies and the vet thought it possibly could be hormonal. So i'm going to have Tootsie spayed but i'm not having Minnie spayed. just too scared and her times in heat go perfect.

Elaine, Peyton, and her 2 chi sisters Minnie and Tootsie
mom of 3 dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!