View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Sad Can Revolution cause upset stomachs?

I'm so frustrated.... I just got Harley better, and then Monday I found fleas on him. I reacted immediately and went to the nearest open vet (it was evening couldn't call mine) and bought Revolution. I asked the woman at the counter 3 times, does this have any side-effects, especially on a dog who has been having stomach issues. She never said there was a chance he could get sick. I don't expect her to predict it, but if it's a known side effect I need to know. If she'd have said there is a chance I would have waited til morning and called my vet.

Ok so gave the revolution. He's now got bloody diarrhoea and threw up. Does anyone know if I just poisoned my poor dog? I'm so mad, cause he was being given Sentinal which protects for fleas (well clearly that's BS), he's had major stomach issues, which I'm wondering was caused by fleas and bacteria transferred from them biting him, now I'm all confused, and upset.

I'm waiting for my vet to call me back, from the previous stomach issues she said to call and get a prescription for an antibiotic and a tummy settler if diarrhoea comes back. I'll talk to her in a few hours when she gets into the office.

This is soooo stupid, he's been sick for over a month, I've spent a ton of money, and every time I think I've got it figured out, he gets sick again. Like the last three days until the fleas he was eating 1/4-3/8 cup of kibble he's actually had good poo which has been the first time in a month. I don't know what to do anymore, I have no idea whats wrong with him.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!